A graduate of Stanford University and the University of Washington School of Law, Ms. Ahluwalia is an experienced trial attorney who has tried more than twenty cases in front of a jury. Ms. Ahluwalia’s practice focuses on representing employees and plaintiffs in employment discrimination and other matters. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Ahluwalia practiced as a public defender in both the San Francisco Bay Area and Southern California. Ms. Ahluwalia also worked as an associate practicing Antitrust Law in the San Francisco office of Perkins Coie. Mamta practices law in California.
Location: Los Angeles Office
Areas of Practice:
- Employment Law
- Criminal Defense
- University of Washington School of Law
- Northwest Immigration Rights Program, Law Clinic
- UW European Union Law Program, Italy
- Stanford University (B,A, Cultural and Social Anthropology and English)
- Departmental Honors in Anthropology
- Co-Author, Article, The Department of Justice’s Report on Single Firm Conduct: What Influence Will It Have?, Antitrust, Vol. 23, No. 1, Fall 2008.
- California State Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- California Employment Lawyers Association
- California Public Defenders Association
- California Employment Lawyers Association 2014-2016
- Board Member, International Development Exchange 2008-2016
Call 206.838.2504 or fill out this form and we will get back to you ASAP.