Employment Law Attorney
Ms. Ahluwalia is an experienced trial attorney who has tried more than twenty cases in front of a jury. Her practice focuses on representing workers in employment discrimination as well as wage and hour matters. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Ahluwalia practiced as a public defender in both the San Francisco Bay Area and Southern California. She also worked as an associate practicing Antitrust Law in the San Francisco office of Perkins Coie. She is a member of the California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA), and serves as the Board Chair for the nonprofit San Francisco Pretrial Diversion Project.
Ms. Ahluwalia earned her law degree from the University of Washington School of Law, and her Bachelor’s degree from Stanford University, with honors in Anthropology. Ms. Ahluwalia is admitted to practice in California.
Location: Los Angeles Office
Areas of Practice:
- University of Washington School of Law
- Northwest Immigration Rights Program, Law Clinic
- UW Law Societies & Justice Program, Italy
- Stanford University (B,A, Cultural and Social Anthropology and English)
- Departmental Honors in Anthropology
- Co-Author, Article, The Department of Justice’s Report on Single Firm Conduct: What Influence Will It Have?, Antitrust, Vol. 23, No. 1, Fall 2008.
- California Employment Lawyers Association
- California Public Defenders Association
- Board Member, International Development Exchange 2008-2016
- Board Chair of the San Francisco Pretrial Diversion Project (2017-Current)