Cody graduated in the top 10 of his class from the University of Missouri School of Law and began his legal career with St. Louis’ largest law firm. Focusing on employment law, but often sought after by his colleagues to assist with other complex litigation, Cody represented companies of all sizes. He was quickly regarded as a “go-to” attorney by his peers and clients and was recognized as a 2017 Missouri & Kansas Rising Star by Super Lawyers Magazine.
After defending companies and employers for nearly five years, Cody left his big-firm job to start HKM’s St. Louis office, so he could focus on representing – and protecting – the interests of individuals. His experience with defending the very lawsuits he brings now gives him the unique ability to identify, combat, and overcome the subtle litigation tactics that employers and companies use to disadvantage plaintiffs.
Location: St. Louis Office
Areas of Practice:
- Employment Law
- Products Liability
- Drury University
- B.A., Business Administration
- University of Missouri School of Law
- cum laude
- Order of the Coif
Awards and Recognitions:
- 2017 Missouri & Kansas Rising Star – Super Lawyers Magazine
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- United States District Court, Western District of Missouri
- United States District Court, Southern District of Illinois