Employment law can be quite complex, so if you have run into legal trouble in the workplace, you’ll need an experienced Chicago, IL employment lawyer at HKM to advocate on your behalf. We have helped countless individuals throughout the Chicago area with wrongful termination lawsuits, sexual harassment allegations and more. Our employment lawyers can assist you with your case as well.
Areas Within Employment Law
- Wrongful Termination – Getting fired is never a positive experience, but it can be even worse if you believe you were terminated unjustly, like on the basis of your race, sexual orientation, religion, gender, disability, or other protected characteristics. If your employer was truly in the wrong in firing you, we can help you get compensated for your time off work and any ongoing emotional distress you may be experiencing.
- Harassment – Harassment in the workplace has been making a lot of headlines lately, and we can help you take action against your harasser so that there are consequences for their actions.
- Reasonable Accommodation – if you suffer from a disability, you are entitled to a reasonable accommodation. We can assist you in explaining your rights and helping you get the reasonable accommodation you legally deserve.
There are many other areas of employment law in which an HKM employment lawyer from our team can help as well.
Committed to workplace fairness, our firm represents employees throughout Chicago, Illinois. Our attorneys have experience successfully helping employees in all practice areas.
We represent employees in all industries, at all employment levels, and we have the experience, the resources, and the skill to help you against any company, from Walgreens, United Airlines, Abbott Laboratories or even a smaller employer or start-up. Click here to see a list of the companies we have gone up against on behalf of employees.
We have been consistently recognized for our skills helping our employee clients:
- Super Lawyers
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- Martindale-Hubbell Rated
- Overall Employment Law Firm of the Year
- Lawyer Monthly – Labor and Employment Law Firm of the Year, USA
- Global Mobility – Employment Focused Litigator of the Year, USA
- Best Lawyers – Best Law Firms
- American Bar Association
Contact us at 312-858-8228 to see if we can help you.
Call 312-858-8228, schedule a call, or fill out this form and we will get back to you ASAP.