Chase Estes is an Attorney with HKM’s Birmingham, Alabama office. Prior to joining the firm, Chase worked for one of Montgomery, Alabama’s oldest employment law firms where his practice primarily consisted of representing plaintiffs in federal employment litigation and filing discrimination claims with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. With HKM, Chase will continue to advocate for the interests of employees in cases involving unlawful employment practices. Chase graduated cum laude from Auburn University in 2010 and obtained his J.D. from Thomas Goode Jones School of Law in 2013.
Location: Birmingham Office
- An Overview of State & Federal Whistleblower Claims of Retaliation for First Amendment Freedom of Speech, Alabama Association for Justice Journal, Spring 2015
- Supreme Court of the United States
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Courts: Middle District of Alabama, Southern District of Alabama, & Northern District of Alabama
- Alabama State Bar & all courts of the State of Alabama
- Georgia (pending admission on motion)