Chase Estes is an Attorney with HKM’s Atlanta and Birmingham offices. Mr. Estes is a devoted advocate for the rights of his clients. He approaches each engagement with dutiful attention to his clients’ legal needs and a focus on leveraging his experience and skill set to effectuate their rights and remedies. Mr. Estes is an experienced and highly skilled attorney who achieves excellent results litigating cases on behalf of this clients in both state and federal courts in the States of Alabama and Georgia.
Prior to joining HKM, Mr. Estes worked as an attorney for a Montgomery law firm where his practice concentrated on representing individuals in a variety of employment law disputes. Mr. Estes has a passion for protecting the rights of employees. In his spare time, he enjoys traveling and watching Auburn athletics and the Atlanta Braves.
Location: Birmingham Office
- U.S. Supreme Court
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court for Northern District of Alabama
- Alabama State Bar
- State Bar of Georgia
- Juris Doctorate – Thomas Goode Jones School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and History – Auburn University
Alabama Association for Justice Journal, Spring 2015, An Overview of State & Federal Whistleblower Claims and Claims of Retaliation for First Amendment Freedom of Speech
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- Huntsville Bar Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Auburn Alumni Association
Call 1-800-791-1007, schedule a call, or fill out this form and we will get back to you ASAP.