Ms. Norgaard is an experienced trial attorney with over 14 years of trial experience. She represents employees in all aspects of employment litigation. Prior to joining HKM, Ms. Norgaard served as a Senior Deputy Prosecuting Attorney at the King County Prosecutor’s Office, where she tried over 60 cases and handled an additional 30 criminal appeals. As a prosecutor, Ms. Norgaard dedicated much of her career to serving victims of violent crime. She tried some of the office’s most serious offenses involving domestic violence, sexual assault, robbery, aggravated assault, and murder. Most recently, Ms. Norgaard served as the Unit Chair of the PAO’s District Court Unit, where she managed a team of roughly 24 lawyers. As the lead supervisor of the unit, Ms. Norgaard trained and developed the PAO’s incoming deputy prosecuting attorneys in all aspects of trial and courtroom practice. Ms. Norgaard is a Seattle native who obtained her BA from the University of Washington and her JD from Seattle University School of Law.
Location: Seattle Office
Areas of Practice:
- Employment Law
- Seattle University School of Law
- Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, May 2002
- University of Washington
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, cum laude, 1998
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Washington Association of Prosecuting Attorneys (WAPA) District Court Committee (2011-2016)
- Washington Pattern Jury Instructions (WPIC) Motor Vehicle Crimes Sub-Committee (2014-2016)
Call 206.838.2504 or fill out this form and we will get back to you ASAP.