Stephanie Solomon is the managing partner of the Pittsburgh office. She focuses on representation of employees in all aspects of employment-related matters. Ms. Solomon regularly counsels and represents individuals who have been victimized by illegal acts of discrimination and harassment in the workplace. Ms. Solomon represents employees in wrongful termination, whistleblower claims, medical and family leaves, disability benefits, wage and hour claims and contractual disputes. Ms. Solomon also focuses on representing executive and professional employees in negotiating employment, severance and restrictive covenant agreements. Ms. Solomon employs a proactive, client-centered approach to her practice and incorporates each client’s unique circumstances and objectives to develop strategies that work best for each client that she represents.
Prior to joining HKM, Ms. Solomon was a litigator at Burns White for more than eleven years where she represented small and large companies, handling commercial general liability and professional liability litigation. There, she gained experience in all facets of insurance defense, including medical malpractice, premises liability, products liability and employment law. Ms. Solomon also worked in-house as a corporate attorney for a world-wide manufacturer of turbomachinery.
Location: Pittsburgh Office
- Duquesne University (J.D., cum laude, 2008; B.A., cum laude, 2005)
Honors & Awards
- Selected by her peers for the 2015-2018 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® “Rising Stars”
- Selected to participate in the Women’s Institute for Leadership in the Law (WILL), 2017, sponsored by the Allegheny County Bar Association and Carnegie Mellon Executive Education
- In 2013, Ms. Solomon was one of two attorneys to receive a scholarship from the Allegheny County Bar Association to attend the National Trial Advocacy College, an intensive five-day program held annually at the University of Virginia School of Law. Here, she received hands-on advocacy training from some of the most highly regarded judges and litigators in the nation.
Areas of Practice:
- Employment Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
Bar Admissions & Memberships
- West Virginia
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
Call 1-800-791-1007, schedule a call, or fill out this form and we will get back to you ASAP.