Mr. Kenny is a Partner at HKM and is based in the firm’s Boston, Massachusetts office. Mr. Kenny represents employees in a wide range of employment disputes, such as claims of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation under both state and federal law. Mr. Kenny also represents employees in wrongful termination claims, whistleblower claims, Family and Medical Leave Act violations, and wage and hour claims.
Mr. Kenny employs strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail in order to gain a thorough understanding of the facts of each case and an appreciation for the unique needs, concerns, and goals of each client. He is adept at tailoring his approach to each case in an effort to achieve the best outcome for the individuals he represents.
Prior to joining HKM, Mr. Kenny was a litigator at a well-respected Boston firm where he represented a wide variety of clients in the defense of their complex civil litigation, with a special focus on toxic tort litigation. There, he gained experience in all aspects of insurance defense, including how corporations, insurance companies, and their defense attorneys approach, assess, and evaluate cases.
Location: Boston Office
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., 2006
- College of the Holy Cross, B.A., 2001
Honors & Awards
- Selected by his peers for the 2012-2017 Massachusetts Super Lawyers® “Rising Stars”
Areas of Practice:
- Employment Law
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Complex Civil & Business Litigation
- New York
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- College of the Holy Cross Lawyers Association (2006 – present)
Call 1-800-791-1007, schedule a call, or fill out this form and we will get back to you ASAP.