Employment Law Attorney
At every stage of his career, Mr. Dolman has focused on legal disputes between employers and workers. He is an experienced trial attorney that is passionate about helping his clients resolve workplace conflicts. He understands that we all work out of necessity, but we also spend significant hours with our colleagues and meaningful work experiences give us dignity and a sense of purpose. For this reason, workers often experience the loss of more than just a paycheck when employment relationships are broken. Mr. Dolman works diligently to assist clients recover from such losses, whether it be through creative problem-solving, seeking accommodations, early resolution efforts or litigation.
Mr. Dolman is happy to have recently joined HKM in 2017. Building off of his experience in trials and appeals, he will continue to advocate for the rights of employees on workplace issues. Mr. Dolman is admitted in the courts of Washington and Oregon.
Location: Seattle Office
- Willamette University College of Law, J.D. – 2000
- Central Washington University, B.A., Organizational Communication – 1996, B.A., Law & Justice – 1995
- Washington State Bar Association
- Oregon State Bar
- U.S.D.C. for the Western District of Washington
- U.S.D.C. for the Eastern District of Washington
- U.S.D.C. for the District of Oregon
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Professional Associations & Certifications
- Washington Employment Lawyers Association
- Washington State Association of Justice
- Society for Human Resources Management – SHRM-SCP
- HR Certification Institute – SPHR
- Center for Dialog & Resolution – Mediator
Tupas v. State Dept. of Ecology (2015) (successful appeal on award of attorney fees and costs after favorable jury verdict for employee)
Muhl v. Davies Pearson, P.C. (2015) (successful appeal to overturn grant of summary judgment for employer)
Bright v. Frank Russell Investments (2015) (after jury verdict for employee, appellate court upheld trial court’s award of attorney fees and costs)
Call 1-800-791-1007, schedule a call, or fill out this form and we will get back to you ASAP.