Ms. Emens represents employees in employment law matters. Ms. Emens completed the evening program at Seattle University School of Law while working full-time at one of Seattle’s premier employment defense firms. She also served as President of the Labor & Employment Law Association, was managing editor of a law journal, and participated in moot court and alternative dispute resolution competitions. In recognition of her commitment to labor and employment law, Ms. Emens was a recipient of the Mary Ellen Krug Scholarship, awarded by the King County Bar Association Labor & Employment Section. Ms. Emens also is a longtime volunteer at FareStart, a job training and placement program for homeless and disadvantaged individuals.
Location: Seattle Office
Areas of Practice:
- Employment Law
- Class Actions
- Seattle University School of Law (J.D., 2014)
- cum laude
- National Order of Scribes
- Seattle Pacific University (B.A., Political Science and Communication, 2007)
- magna cum laude
- Presidential Scholar Award
- Rachel Emens, The Not-So-Endless Ocean: How the Cost of Convenience is Closing in on Us, 4 Seattle J. Envtl. L. 131 (2014).
Professional Associations & Activities:
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington Employment Lawyers Association
- Washington Women Lawyers
- King County Bar Association
- Snohomish County Bar Association
- American Constitution Society for Law and Policy
- Pacific Coast Labor & Employment Law Conference Planning Committee
Call 206.838.2504 or fill out this form and we will get back to you ASAP.