Mr. Rittereiser is an experienced trial attorney. He represents employees in all aspects of employment litigation, and has tried over thirty cases to verdict. Prior to joining HKM, Mr. Rittereiser served as a deputy prosecuting attorney at the King County Prosecutor’s Office, where he handled serious felony cases including sexual assaults and violent crimes. A native to Washington State, Mr. Rittereiser graduated from the University of Washington with a BA in Economics, and graduated from DePaul University College of Law in Chicago.
Areas of Practice:
- Employment Law
- Class Actions
- DePaul University College of Law (J.D., 2010)
- University of Washington (B.A., Economics, 2006)
- Contributing Author, Washington Lawyer’s Practice Manual, Employment Discrimination, 2015 edition (forthcoming)
- Presenter, Gender Violence in the Workplace: “A Faceless Movement: Searching for a System that Promotes Empowerment Among All Survivors of Gender Violence,” Seattle University School of Law
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington Employment Lawyers Association
Pro Bono Service:
- Mr. Rittereiser volunteers his legal services in representing crime victims to ensure that their rights and interests are protected.