Employment Law Attorney
Ms. Sundblad is an experienced litigator who has dedicated her entire legal career to advocacy on behalf of employees. She previously practiced in a plaintiff-side employment litigation firm in Seattle, handling matters in all aspects of employment law. She joined HKM in 2015, and is a partner in the Seattle office.
Over the course of her career, Ms. Sundblad has represented employees in the private and public sector in a wide variety of employment law matters in state and federal court, as well as in appellate forums.
Currently, Ms. Sundblad’s practice focuses on representation of federal sector employees in discrimination matters before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and in U.S. District Court, and in appeals before the Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB), including representation of whistleblowers.
Ms. Sundblad earned her undergraduate degree at the University of Washington and her Juris Doctor at Seattle University School of Law.
Location: Seattle Office
Areas of Practice:
- Seattle University School of Law (J.D.)
- University of Washington (B.A., Sociology & Political Science)
- Contributing Author, Washington Lawyers Practice Manual, Employment Discrimination (2015-2019)
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington Employment Lawyers Association
- Washington Women Lawyers
- Washington State
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
Call 1-800-791-1007, schedule a call, or fill out this form and we will get back to you ASAP.