Employment Law Attorney
Mr. Brudney has been dedicated to representing employees his entire professional career. A recent graduate of Seattle University School of Law, Mr. Brudney represents employees in a variety of employment litigation matters. During law school, Mr. Brudney worked as a research assistant for a labor law professor, held a prominent role in the Labor & Employment Law Association, and served as a notes and comments editor on a law journal. Mr. Brudney was a student advocate in Seattle University’s Workers’ Rights Clinic, where he was able to recover unpaid wages for working people in the greater Seattle area, and worked as a law clerk combating employment discrimination and advocating for workers’ rights. Prior to law school, Mr. Brudney worked at a labor union where he fought for workers across Washington state as they strived for economic justice and equity in the workplace.
Location: Seattle Office
- Contributing Author, Washington State Association for Justice, Employment Law Deskbook.
- Henry Brudney, Agriculture, Water Pollution, And the Future of EPA’s Regulatory Authority in a Post-American Farm Bureau Federation v. US EPA America, 7 Seattle J. Envtl. L. 59 (2014).
- Seattle University School of Law (J.D., 2017)
- Magna cum laude
- CALI Award for Civil Procedure
- King County Bar Association Labor and Employment Law Summer Clerkship Award
- Miami University (B.A., Political Science, 2009)
- King County Bar Association
- Washington Employment Lawyers Association
- Washington State Association for Justice
Call 1-800-791-1007, schedule a call, or fill out this form and we will get back to you ASAP.