Adam is an experienced litigator who has been dedicated to workers’ rights for more than a decade. He received his bachelors degree from Cornell University, where he majored in Industrial and Labor Relations.
In 2009, Adam graduated from the William and Mary School of Law, where he focused on labor and employment law and co-founded the Employment Law Society. Since then, he has represented hundreds of workers in litigation, arbitration, mediation, administrative proceedings, grievances, and severance negotiations.
Adam specializes in wage and hour class actions, but is also adept in pursuing discrimination, wrongful termination, retaliation, disability accommodation, and whistleblower protection claims. For the past five years, he has been at the forefront of the battle for workers’ rights in Colorado. In 2019, he obtained a landmark ruling confirming Colorado workers’ rights to be compensated for wage violations in the case of Pilmenstein v. Devereux Cleo Wallace.
In his spare time, Adam volunteers as a mentor with the Law School Yes We Can program and serves on the board of the Colorado Plaintiffs Employment Lawyers Association. He also loves hiking with his wife and children and singing.
Adam is fluent in Spanish.
Location: Denver Office
Areas of Practice:
- Employment Law
- Civil Litigation
- Cornell University
- Bachelor of Science
- Deans List all semesters
- Cornell Tradition Scholar
- College of William and Mary – Marshall-Wythe School of Law
- Juris doctor (J.D., 2009)
- Cofounder and Vice President of Employment Law Society
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Team
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- Colorado Employment Lawyers Association
Pro Bono Service:
- Mentor, Law School Yes We Can
- Volunteer attorney, El Centro Humanitario Para Los Trabajadores
- Collaborating attorney, Towards Justice wage network
- Board Member, Colorado Employment Lawyers Association
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Courts, Eastern and Western Districts of Virginia
Call 1-800-791-1007, schedule a call, or fill out this form and we will get back to you ASAP.