Ms. Woods is an associate attorney at HKM’s Denver office. She represents employees of businesses of all sizes in claims regarding workplace discrimination, sexual harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, unpaid wages, and numerous other employment disputes. Ms. Woods is a magna cum laude graduate from Pepperdine University. She earned her juris doctorate at the University of San Diego School of Law, where she was a member of law review and received academic honors in her legal research and writing, trial advocacy, civil procedure and negotiations courses. After law school, Ms. Woods practiced in California for two years defending Fortune 100 and 500 companies in the context of complex civil litigation. At HKM, Ms. Woods uses her experience representing corporate defendants and her insight into insurance companies to obtain significant advantages and successful results for her clients.
Location: Denver Office
Areas of Practice:
- Employment Law
- General Litigation
- University of San Diego School of Law (Certificates of Concentration in Civil Litigation; Corporate & Business Law)
- Doctor of Law (J.D., 2012);
- Distinguished honors in civil procedure, legal research & writing, trial advocacy, and negotiations courses;
- Awarded Best Overall Oral Argument and Appellate Brief in lawyering skills appellate competition;
- Activities and Societies:
- Dean’s Student Advisory Council;
- Student Bar Association, Class Representative.
- Pepperdine University (B.A., Broadcast Journalism; Political Science)
- Magna cum laude (2009).
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- California Bar Association
Call 206.838.2504 or fill out this form and we will get back to you ASAP.