Did you or an individual or a company you work with back out on a contract? Maybe outlined in a contract there was a specific performance measure that wasn’t met. Contract disputes happen daily in real estate transactions and with business owners, large and small who simply don’t know they are in breach of contract.
If you work, live, or have a small business in San Diego County or San Diego, California and have a legal issue, it’s time you seek legal advice from a law office with experienced San Diego Breach of Contract Attorneys—that law firm is HKM Employment Attorneys.
How Do I Sue for Breach of Contract in California?
If you believe your breach of contract is a legal issue, there are few steps you should take.
- First, read the business contract that you believe that hasn’t been executed properly
- In the contract, review to see if there is time-sensitive information that must be acted on immediately
- Next, before you can sue it’s important to contact the business owners involved and alert them of your breach of contract claims
- If the business owners ignore your breach of contract claims and don’t want to participate in a dispute resolution, seek legal advice immediately
What Does a Breach of Contract Mean?
Business owners can claim a person or company is in breach of contract should business contracts not be completed as originally planned.
If you are disappointed as to what you should’ve received during a business transaction and the work was either incomplete or not what was described in the contract, the employer could be in breach of contract.
What Are Remedies of Breach of Contract?
Remedies for breach of contract can include:
- Cancellation of the contract
- A legal case
What Kind of Lawyer Handles Breaches of Contract?
HKM Employment Attorneys in San Diego specializes in not only employment law but our practice areas include specialized contract attorneys. Our law firm looks forward to litigating on your behalf.
When you schedule a consultation with HKM Employment Attorneys in San Diego, one of our litigation attorneys will listen to your claims and review your contract for specific performance measures. They will then identify any legal issues and provide you with legal advice if they believe business litigation is needed for the breach of contract.
To find what’s best for your situation, call San Diego’s premier contract attorneys, HKM Employment Attorneys.