Shawn Elliott is currently the head coach at Georgia State University. He served as the interim head coach at the University of South Carolina in 2015.
Coach Shawn Elliott - Contract Details
Average Annual Salary:
Length of Contract:
4 years + one month (but initial one month period is referred to as a contract year)
Highest Possible Performance Bonus:
$200,000 + possible extension of term of contract + possible increase in base salary of $25,000
$50,000/year for media appearances.
Highest Possible Academic Bonus:
12/16-1/18: $1.5 million; 18-19: $750,000 prorated by remainder of term; 19-20: $500,000 prorated by term; 20-21: $250,000 prorated; 21-22: $125,000 prorated.
12/16-1/18: $1.5 million; 18-20: $1.5 million prorated by remainder of term; 20-21: $1 million prorated; 22: $500,000 prorated
- $35,000 in moving expenses; cell phone reimbursed;
- $500 per moth automobile allowance;
- $4,000 Under Armour apparel allowance;
- Annual country club membership;
- 30 complimentary home football tickets;
- 10 away football tickets;
- 20 tickets to conference games/bowl games;
- Reimbursement of travel expenses related to duties;
Coaching ContractView Shawn Elliott