A Legal Strategy Session (“LSS”) is a one-hour, confidential legal consultation on any employment issue – including review and advice on non-compete clauses – for a flat-fee of $299. The review of your employment contract will be provided by an attorney at HKM Employment Attorneys LLP or one of the firm’s affiliates. We only provide LSSs to employees, not to employers.
We started to provide LSSs for non-compete clauses (and other restrictive covenants) because we realized that many people simply need an hour or so of a reputable and experienced employment attorney’s time to help them understand non-competes, non-solicits, and confidentiality clauses. But this was incredibly difficult to find.
Our Legal Strategy Session service assigns you to an experienced employment attorney in your state to advise you on your non-compete.
Give us a try or call us to learn if this service is for you.
In Your Non-Compete LSS, We Can Advise You Regarding:
- Enforceability of your non-compete clause, non-solicit clause and/or confidentiality clause;
- Whether you can work for a new employer;
- How to decrease the chance of your former employer taking action against you;
- What to tell your future employer regarding your non-compete;
- Whether you can get out of your non-compete;
- How to deal with a possible cease-and-desist letter; or
- Or any other issue or question regarding your non-compete