A Legal Strategy Session (“LSS”) is a one-hour, confidential legal consultation on any employment issue — including review and advice on your employment contract — for a flat fee of $299. The review of your employment contract will be provided by an attorney at HKM Employment Attorneys LLP or one of the firm’s affiliates. We only provide LSSs to employees, not to employers.
We started to provide LSSs for employment contracts because we realized that many people simply needed an hour or so of a reputable and experienced employment attorney’s time to review and assist them with their employment contracts or offer letters. But this was incredibly difficult to find.
Our Legal Strategy Session service assigns you to an experienced employment attorney in your state to review, explain, and advise you on all issues regarding your employment contract. We currently review employment contracts for clients in Washington, Oregon, California, and Colorado.
Call us at 1-800-676-2173 to learn if this service is for you.
In Our Employment Contract LSS, We Can Advise You Regarding:
- If any “red flags” exist;
- Any and all provisions of your contract;
- How to negotiate for a better offer;
- The meaning and enforceability of any non-competes;
- Any terms that restrict your future legal rights;
- If you’re protected in the event things go poorly; or
- Any other issue related to your employment offer