Mike Jinks is the head coach of Bowling Green University, named in 2016. He rose relatively quickly, starting as a college football coach in 2013-2014 as a linebacker coach with Texas Tech. In 2015 he was additionally named assistant head coach. Jinks has much longer history coaching high school football throughout Texas, including 8 years as a head coach.
Coach Mike Jinks - Contract Details
Average Annual Salary:
Length of Contract:
Highest Possible Performance Bonus:
Payment to Old University: $170,000
Highest Possible Academic Bonus:
Base Salary for remainder term & any damages incurred by Coach
- Employee Health Insurance
- Group Life Insurance Benefits
- Optional coverage for coach's family
- Contribution to retirement program of State
- 1 Automobile
- Playing privileges at Stone Ridge Golf Club without payment of fee
- Moving expenses not exceeding $10,000
- Monthy assistance of $750 towards temporary house for a maximum period of 3 months
- 10 Season tickets for BGSU home football team games
- 10 Season tickets for BGSU home basketball games
- Credit of $5,000 a year for personal spending with the Universty's current sports apparel sponsor
- Fee waiver for undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered at or through the university for coach's wife and children
- University purchase card for business
- Obligation towards previous employer to the total value of $170,000
Coach to pay any and all taxes accrued including any fine, etc. The Coach shall take prior permission of the President and DIA before taking up any outside employment which shall not harm his duties as the head coach at the University. The Coach shall report all the income earned with the employment outside to the President before June 30 every year.
This contract document was not made available.