Lane Kiffin is an American football coach and currently the head coach for Florida Atlantic University. He is the former head coach for USC, the University of Tennessee, and the Oakland Raiders. At the time, Kiffin was the youngest head coach in the NFL.
Coach Lane Kiffin - Contract Details
Average Annual Salary:
Length of Contract:
Highest Possible Performance Bonus:
Highest Possible Academic Bonus:
$150,000 per year, if three years maintained at highest level a $250,000 bonus
- Year 1 = $2,000,000
- Year 2 = $1,500,000
- Year 3 = $1,000,000
- Year 4-10 = $500,000
- "In the event the current university President is no longer serving in that capacity at any time during the term, each of the foregoing amounts is reduced by half"
The University must give the Coach 36 month written notice of termination. The Coach shall be entitled to receive compensation only during the period of time he is employed prior to the effective date of termination. In the event the Coach terminates this Agreement without cause during the notice period, Coach will be paid a lump sum severance amount equal to the base salary Coach would earn for the lesser of 20 weeks or the remainder of the notice period.
- 1 vehicle;
- Country Club Membership;
- 1 suite for all home football games;
- 12 tickets to away football games;
- 12 tickets to any bowl football game;
- 20 tickets to home football games to promote the program within the business community;
- 4 tickets to all other home FAU athletic events;
- Sponsorship retail gear;
- Cell phone;
- Can earn outside income through Sports Camps/Clinics
Coaching ContractView Lane Kiffin