Blake Anderson was named Head Football Coach at Arkansas State University in 2013. Before this Anderson worked the last two seasons as the Offensive Coordinator and Quarterbacks Coach at North Carolina. Anderson went to Chapel Hill after serving as Offensive Coordinator and Quarterback’s Coach at Southern Mississippi. Anderson came to Southern Miss after spending the 2007 campaign at Louisiana-Lafayette as Offensive Coordinator and Quarterbacks Coach.
Coach Blake Anderson - Contract Details
Average Annual Salary:
Length of Contract:
Highest Possible Performance Bonus:
Highest Possible Academic Bonus:
Up to $3,000,000 depending on the year of Resignation.
Up to $3,000,000 depending on the year of Termination
- Group Life Insurance
- Vacation with pay
- Medical Insurance
- Retirement contributions
- Reimbursement of travel and out of pocket expenses
- 48 Football Tickets
- 4 complimentary spaces on all football plane trips.
- Coach to Disclosure, notice and prior permission for any athletically generated income from any outside source.
- *Should the Arkansas State University Football team win 8 games over FBS Opponents during any football season under which this contract is governed, this Contract shall be extended by one year for each such season.
- Coach to notify any offer from another University.
- Annual Camp shall be conditional to annual operating budget.
Coaching ContractView Blake Anderson