Bill Snyder was named the Kansas State Head Football Coach for the second time in 2008 after previously serving as Head Coach in 1988. Before this appointment he was at University of Iowa, serving as Head Coach of their Football Program, where he previously served as Quarterback’s Coach. Snyder began his full-time coaching career as Graduate Assistant at the University of South Carolina in 1966.
Coach Bill Snyder - Contract Details
Average Annual Salary:
Length of Contract:
Highest Possible Performance Bonus:
$1,220,000 to use Snyder's likeness
Highest Possible Academic Bonus:
$2,000,000 paid in equal quarterly instalments for 7 years.
- KSA Group Insurance
- Retirement programs
- 1 automobile
- vehicle stipend of $15,000
- Stipend of $4,000 to provide insurance coverage for a vehicle
- Westside suite at Bill Synder Family Stadium
- 66 game tickets
- Membership at Manhattan Country Club
- Family membership at KSU Rec Complex and Ahearn Natatorium
- Travel expenses for spouse of coach for certain games with prior permission
- Reimbursement for the executive physical examination at Mayo Clinic or Scripps Health for coach and spouse
- Once a year 10 hours private plane travel
- $50,000 per contract year for the Coach's business-related travel.
(1) KSA agrees to continue Coach's employment as a Special Assistant to the Athletic Director for as long as Coach is physically and mentally able, with the benefits described in Section. 3.04, at a pay rate of $250,000 per year.
Coaching ContractView Bill Snyder